Great Gorilla trekking Safaris in Rwanda with Congo Gorilla Safaris
According to the official Site of Volcanoes national Park Rwanda(www.rwandavolcanoesnationalpark.com), they mention that gorilla trekking is the most active Safari activity to be enjoyed by visitors in Rwanda for Ultimate Safari Experience. Rwanda National Parks are in management of Rwanda development broad and its the responsible body for issuing of the gorilla permit for Gorilla Trekkers and it costs USD 750 but worthy the money. Encounter the Mountain Gorillas in the Wild.
If you are One of the many people who really values life, then you already know that fun and the enjoyment of life has no real cost. May be expensive, but they sure are excellent! If you want to relax, perchance a serious vacation is for you. Most people ought to agree that a special of rest time is grand for your well being. If you wish to get going out and have a pleasant time, choose a special of rest time that suits you.
What do you need to do precisely? If you like to go to a beach, it is awesome way to get more interested with your family. Some peoples even find that driving across the nation can be immense amount of merriment. Getting a high quality hotel can really help you out. Traveling can also be grand if you have a superb hotel. I would recommend this safari to anyone.
The gorilla trekking in Rwanda is much experiential as it mixed with the unforgettable cultural sites like the Rwanda genocide site on your way to Ruhengeri province. Rwanda has 8 gorillas families in Volcanoes national park and these groups include
- the Susa—the largest group with 41 gorillas. This family is the hardest to trek as it tends to range high into the mountains but RDB Tourism & Conservation trackers will know well in advance where the group is located. The group is also well known for having rare 5 year old twins named Byishimo and Impano,
- Sabyinyo—Sabyinyo is an easily accessible group led by the powerful silverback Guhonda. There are fewer members within this family than in the other groups however they are equally impressive as a family,
- Amahoro—led by the calm and easy going Ubumwe, Amahoro is made up of 17 members and means “peaceful”. To reach Amahoro one must endure a fairly steep climb however the climb is well worth it once in contact with this tranquil group, Group 13—when first habituated this group had only 13 members hence its name. Now the group has approximately 25 members, a very positive sign for conservation and the efforts put forward by RDB Tourism & Conservation to protect the gorillas’ habitat,
- Kwitonda—this 18-member group is led by Kwitonda which means “humble one” and has two silverbacks and one black back. Having migrated from DRC, this group tends to range far making it a moderately difficult trek,
- Umubano—a family of 11, Umubano were originally Amahoro members but broke off after the dominant silverback was challenged by Charles, now the leader of Umubano. When a young silverback challenges the dominant silverback he must steal some females from the existing group in order to form his own family; thus Umubano was formed, Hirwa—this group emerged recently and was formed from different existing families, namely from Group 13 and Sabyinyo.
Eventually more gorillas joined. Come witness this family continue to grow and Karisimbi– a family of 15, a new group. Therefore book Gorilla Trek Rwanda for your great Rwanda gorilla trekking, Rwanda gorilla safari and Rwanda gorilla adventure!
However many Safari Companies at the moment have started to claim that Democratic republic of Congo is a safe for Gorilla Trekking as an extra safari experience after Volcanoes National Park, Visit Virunga National Park to enjoy the Mountain Gorilla Trekking & Nyiragongo Hike of the Active Volcano in the Wild.
Climbing Nyiragongo is the best Safari activity that can be enjoyed and added on 3 Days Rwanda gorilla Safari to make it 6 Days as Nyiragongo Hike takes 2 Days.https://www.africatravelweek.net/great-gorilla-trekking-safaris-in-rwanda-with-congo-gorilla-safaris/blog